Note before you start filling out:
1) Submission deadline: 31 May 2022
2) Abstract acceptance notification: 30 June 2022
3) The official system for ICHC 2022 abstract submission is gReception
5) Official language: English is the official language of the 16th International Congress of Histochemistry and Cytochemistry. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
6) Scientific content of abstracts in the Abstract book: Please note that the authors are responsible for both scientific content and grammar of the abstract submitted via this form. The abstracts will not be proofread or revised by the organizer. Instead, a PDF file will be generated from the data received via the form. The gReception system will allow you to view the final layout of your abstract by sending you a PDF file attached to the "successful submission confirmation e-mail". In case you need to modify a once submitted abstract, you will be able to access it via a link in the confirmation email. If you have any questions related to the abstract submission or you face any troubles in filling in the form, please contact the congress organizers office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using gReception for the first time, you will be asked for registration, in this case, please provide your email address to which a validation email will be sent to complete the registration.
Please note: The server sends the validation email immediately from the address: email@example.com. If you do not receive the confirmatory email within 10 minutes, please check your spam folder. If the problems persist, please contact us at:
If you have used gReception before, please enter your registered email below.